If you are looking for a quick and easy way to clean your bathroom, this post is for you. In it, we provide deep bathroom checklist for cleaning and give you some tips for success.
The bathroom is an essential room in a home because it is where most people spend a lot of their time. It is also one of the most used rooms in the house, in fact, people spend about 2 hours of their time there. If you don’t take care of your bathroom, it can start to look dirty and unattractive, making it challenging to get ready for work or school.
One of the most important things you can do to keep your bathroom looking great is too clean it regularly. That will help prevent mold and mildew from growing, making it easier to maintain a fresh look. If you don’t clean it regularly, you may have mold that grows on your walls or mildew spreads through your tiles. A well-cleaned bathroom will also help to prevent odors and bacteria from growing.
“You’d be amazed how quickly you can get your bathroom clean if you use these simple checklist.”
How to Start Deep Bathroom Cleaning
It’s easy to think that cleaning is a simple task that you can finish in a few minutes. Unfortunately, it takes much longer to get everything clean and organized.
The good news is that the process doesn’t have to be complicated. With a bit of planning, you can have your bathroom look like a showroom in no time! A smart move is to start by removing cobwebs, dusting, and constantly cleaning from top to bottom. That way, you will avoid two jobs later when you begin cleaning surfaces.
“You’d be surprised how much damage for your health and property you can avoid in your bathroom clean if you use these simple rules.”
Don’t use a toothbrush you are using for teeth to scrub the bathroom fixtures
Do not use a towel to clean the bathroom floor
Do not use bleach or ammonia to clean the glass and mirror surfaces
Essential cleaning products you will need
Always use the proper cleaning products for the job. This means that you should not use any cleaning products that are intended for floors or carpets. You should only use cleaning products that are designed for bathrooms. To use cleaning products correctly, make sure you read the instructions on the product packaging.
2. Clean and disinfect all rubbish receptacles in your bathroom.
3. Clean and wash all towels, rugs, and linens.
4. Clean all windows, blinds, remove cobwebs and dust.
5. Clean all shower curtains, shower doors, glass, and shower head.
6. Wipe down all mirrors and chrome details.
7. Wipe down all window sills and baseboards.
8. Clean and disinfect the toilet, toilet seat, under seat, and around hinges.
9. Clean all bathtubs, sinks, tubs, and put the cleaning liquid into the drains.
10. Clean under the sink and eliminate the unnecessary items.
11. Wipe down cabinets, knobs, towel racks, and toilet paper holders.
12. Disinfect door knobs, light fixtures and pulls.
13. Clean plastic strip at the bottom of a glass shower door.
14. Clean all counter tops, including stove top, and island.
15. Wipe all tile surfaces.
16. Clean and disinfect toothbrush holders.
17. Vacuum and mop the floor.
In conclusion, you can use a checklist to help you organize your house cleaning routine and ensure that you don’t forget anything. It also allows you to keep your bathroom clean and organized. So, to get the most out of your cleaning session, you should follow this checklist and use some of these tips to ensure you get the best results possible.
Cleaning can be a tough job, and it should be a weekly task, but if you find that it’s a struggle to get it done, feel free to contact us for a deep bathroom cleaning service.